Monday, July 12, 2010

The Four Horsemen: She And Him Recap, My Day on the Set Of Conquering The Rose and Noel Martin's Grand Entrance

This was the show of all shows. I spoke about all things She And Him, especially the always awesome Zooey Deschanel. I  talk about the  She And Him concert  at the 9:30 Club as well as the great talents of Ms. Deschanel and M. Ward. Also a shout to the crew of Conquering The Rose and the positive influences of Francis Abbey and Paul Busetti. Although, I did forget to mention some of the cast and I am very sorry about that. Hopefully I will remember to that next week. Plus, Noel Martin called into the show in the second half. It was an awesome time. Please give it a listen below. Thank you.


Listen to internet radio with The Four Horsemen on Blog Talk Radio




No comments:

Add This

Bookmark and Share

RSS Feed

AddThis Feed Button